Landscape lighting is a great way to enhance the look of your property and extend your functional living space. It is a great way to enhance curb appeal and upgrade a landscape with minimal construction. Our low voltage energy efficient LED systems are money saving and sure to light up the night! You can expect LED bulbs to last about 10 years, which makes your landscape lighting extremely low maintenance and cost efficient.
Common types of landscape lighting:
- Pathway Lighting – An attractive way to light paths and gardens for safe passage.
- Up Lighting – Create focal points in the landscape by lighting trees, boulders, cactus, etc.
- Down Lighting – Lighting placed in trees to create a glow from within the canopy.
- Wall Wash Lighting – Light dark areas and architectural details that disappear at night.
- Niche Lighting – Light pa, pergolas, stairs, sheds and barbecue areas.