Regardless of size, this is where every project begins. All Terrain is fully outfitted to remove and dispose of existing landscape and hardscape. Once demolition is over the grading takes place to ensure proper drainage of the property. These first steps are very important and serve as the building blocks for the entire project.
Our demolition and grading services include, but are not limited to:
- Coarse Grading to change slope and contour of a property
- Fine grading to remove unwanted surface material and debris
- Concrete/hardscape demolition and grade prep for new material installation
- Rock, boulder, and dirt removal to prep for new material installation
- Laser level grade assessment to assure the grade is prepped for optimal drainage
- Grass demolition, removal, and treatment for hardscape or low water desert landscape installation