Artificial turf is the year-round touch of green you have been looking for. In addition to saving water, time, and money, our premium American made turf is pet friendly and always looks and feels great! Our desert climate makes it difficult to maintain a lush green yard year round so if you are ready for lower water bills and little to no maintenance artificial turf may be the answer for you.
Here are some answers to your commonly asked questions:
- Q. I have a pet, will my artificial turf smell?
- A. Not with the right infill! We use an infill called copper slag that allows pet waste to drain through instead of staying on the surface of your turf.
- Q. Is artificial turf hotter than real grass?
- A. Artificial turf is warmer to the touch than natural grass but it does not absorb or radiate heat like pavers, rock, or concrete. We also often install sprinklers around artificial turf that can be run to cool and rinse the grass down.
- Q. Does synthetic grass attract bugs?
- A. Synthetic grass is completely artificial and does not contain any organic material which bugs need for shelter and food.
- Q. Will artificial turf add value to my home?
- A. Definitely! A low maintenance and low water landscape translate into a great investment for potential home buyers.